Part 2: Interesting facts and additional images of the stunning dragons in WoW. Part 1 was featured in a previous post.
- Chosen by the titans, each of the five draconic types was given domain over a certain aspect of the world, ranging from the earth to time itself.
- The dragons of Azeroth are far more intelligent than the humans who hunt them, and struggle to reconcile their metaphysical nature with the reality of the savage world they inhabit.
- Draconic entities are already conscious while in their unhatched eggs.
- Mature dragon types include: Black, Bronze, Green, Red, Infinite, Nether, Proto, and Twilight.
- It is said that the ornate shoulder armor worn by the mortal races started as an attempt to emulate dragon wings.
- The winged draconic creatures of Azeroth reach maturity after a hundred years have passed.
- Dragons have a number of reasons for fighting. They are territorial, and numerous factions hunt them for a variety of different reasons. Most do not attack random groups of mortals on sight.
Reference: Dragon – Wowpedia
Images are © Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Images of WoW Dragons
Jess Chua has been webmistress of Dragonsinn since 1999.
She works in the online writing/editing field. She enjoys art books, taking care of her pets and plants, and playing Diablo III.
Her passion for online media and content writing stemmed from this dragon site. Sign up to receive the monthly ezine!