Part 2: Interesting facts and additional images of the stunning dragons in WoW. Part 1 was featured in a previous post.
- Chosen by the titans, each of the five draconic types was given domain over a certain aspect of the world, ranging from the earth to time itself.
- The dragons of Azeroth are far more intelligent than the humans who hunt them, and struggle to reconcile their metaphysical nature with the reality of the savage world they inhabit.
- Draconic entities are already conscious while in their unhatched eggs.
- Mature dragon types include: Black, Bronze, Green, Red, Infinite, Nether, Proto, and Twilight.
- It is said that the ornate shoulder armor worn by the mortal races started as an attempt to emulate dragon wings.
- The winged draconic creatures of Azeroth reach maturity after a hundred years have passed.
- Dragons have a number of reasons for fighting. They are territorial, and numerous factions hunt them for a variety of different reasons. Most do not attack random groups of mortals on sight.
Reference: Dragon – Wowpedia
Images are © Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Images of WoW Dragons
Jess Chua has been webmistress of Dragonsinn since 1999.
She works in the online writing/editing field. She enjoys yoga, reading, and sketching.
Join the newsletter to stay in touch with dragon news and WIP updates on her dragon poetry book!