Jess On The Web:
What Dragons Mean To You
What is "the dragon"? What does the dragon
mean to you?
P.P.S. If you want stuff for your blog/site, I've some things on the support page.
* * *
To me, the dragon is:
1. Eternity & immortality.
2. Dragons are Forever [take that, De Beers!].
[full size] artist: Peter Pracownik
As a dragon lover, I:
1. Seem to have a special affinity towards
2. Can be a fanatical person.
3. Can truly appreciate culture.
4. Dream. A lot. Very vividly.
1. Dragon lovers love tattoos. Or at least, they
2. Dragon lovers are hotttttttttt.
3. Dragon lovers are highly intelligent and gifted beings.
4. Dragon lovers love music. The genre
doesn't matter so much so as the interest/enjoyment in
5. Dragon lovers are spiritual and rather philosophical.
"Dragons are us. They're that great mysterious beast that is ourselves,
projected large. They represent everything we can be: all powerful;
treacherous; avaricious for gold; thirsty for blood; gentle; eternally
patient; guardians of good. They're us on a god-like scale, where we
can stand back and see ourselves and be awed."
* * *
"A dragon that does not give its heart wings will never fly."